Friday, February 17, 2006

Great Valentine's Day Surprises

10. "Look Mom, I shoveled the driveway!"

9. Flowers--any kind, but I'm partial to yellow and purple together.

8. That classy, satin-covered, quilted, heart-shaped box of Godiva chocolates that's on display by the check-out line at Barnes and Noble that I've coveted for years. Bet there aren't any jellies in that box.

7. Dinner out. Anywhere, just put a menu in front of me and tell me I don't have to do the dishes.

6. "Mom, I'm feeling a little tired tonight, can I go to bed a little early?"

5. First pick of Spencer's Valentine's Day candy.

4. My cool pen wrapped in floral tape with a silk rose on top standing in a rock-filled flower pot that David made for me.

3. My favorite quilt heated in the dryer for five minutes then wrapped around me--all without even me asking.

2. Backrub

1. Anything with Andrew

No comments: