Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Zonal Geraniums

Zonal GeraniumsThe Official Day for Planting in Anchorage is June 1st, meaning that we're pretty sure the snow will be gone for good by then. Though don't expect any refunds if they're wrong.

I can never wait that long and always, no matter how hard I try, end up giving in and planting early. I was good this year and waited until last Saturday. I was so proud of myself but who can resist the urge to plant when the sun is shining and the leaves are popping?

Technorati tags:

12 comments:

ICJ said...

Great shot! :-)

happy WW!

Unknown said...

I wish I could plant something that didnt die immediately..Nice picture!

*Tanyetta* said...

perfect photo!

The World In The Eyes Of Brothers said...

I love your picture. Makes me wish it was spring already.

Jenn in Holland said...

Hooray for gardening!
I wouldn't be able to wait either. Shall keep our fingers crossed that the snows stay away!

Chris said...

Really great shot. I love the pink & green.

Patois42 said...

I hope the snow stays away for a few months. Long enough for you to enjoy all your planting.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Great photo! SO pretty. Thanks for sharing and Happy WW.

Angel Mama ( Pearls of Wisdom) ():)

Anonymous said...

Those are lovely. I hope they survive to give you pleasure all summer!

TeaMouse said...

I love geraniums - they are so beautiful and hardy too! I always have some planted every summer! I also like to plant Martha Washington's.

Half a Dozen said...

That is beautiful! Thanks for visiting.

Mimi Lenox said...

Beautiful.