Tuesday, December 25, 2007

December's Write-Away Winner

Thank you to all who joined us this month for the Write-Away Contest and thanks to our guest judge, Kailani at An Island Life for judging the 20 submissions all about "My favorite day." Somehow with all she had to get done this month she managed to read all the entries and choose a winner. Thank you to all who entered and who have entered every month this year, I've really enjoyed getting to know new blogs and new writers.

. . . And the winner is:

Deb at Mom of 3 Girls with Not Just Another Friday

Honorable Mentions:

AZ at Peace, Love and Vegetables with A Day that Molded My Future
Robin at Around the Island with It's Not Christmas . . .
Velvet Verbosity with A Woman's Education

***

Here are a list of the entries in the order they were received:

Angie at Seven Clown Circus with My Favorite Day

AZ at Peace, Love and Vegetables with A Day that Molded My Future

Dad at The Dad Diaries with Scribbit's Write-Away Contest

K Baggott at Babylune with Whenever it Works

Melissa Markham at Melissa's Idea Garden with Breakfast in Bed, a Good Book to Read, Remote Close at Hand, a Hot Cup of Tea

Deb at Mom of 3 Girls with Not Just Another Friday

Sher at Everything Moms with My Favorite Day

Shannon at A Day in Our Life with "My Favorite Day" Contest

Jen at Never a Dull Moment with A Month of Sundays

Jen at Life As I See It with It's Here!

Velvet Verbosity with A Woman's Education

Mama Zen at The Zen of Motherhood with Making a List, Checking it Twice

Stacie Penney at Raspberry Latte with My Favorite Day

Janean at Unlicensed Mommy with The Best Day of the Year

Jeanie at Jeanie in Paradise with Break up Day

Lori at Communi Kate with My Favorite Day

Robin at Around the Island with It's Not Christmas . . .

Jenny at Tea Party Girl with Do You Enjoy Being a Girl? My Favorite Day

Erica Douglas at Littlemumy.com with East Links Family Park

Phyllis at Ima on (and off) the Bima with Shabbat . . . My Favorite Day

***

Dorit Sasson from DS Writer's Worktable is a featured writer at Suite 101 New Teacher Support and is hosting a January Giveaway for teachers.

***

Congratulations to Christie for winning this weekend's giveaway. She's walking away with a sweet little cherry bag from Burst of Happiness. Woo hoo! Can I borrow it some time?

***

And here's a little "Merry Christmas" to you. Hope you're having a great day.

Technorati tags:

7 comments:

Unknown said...

yay, congrats to the winners!!

K T Cat said...

Merry Christmas, Scribbit.

Robin said...

Merry Christmas Michelle, and thank you to both you and Kailani for the honorable mention. It's a real honor to be named with so many great writers participating.

luckyzmom said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Mary Alice said...

Merry Christmas Scribbit Family -From the Frontlines Family.

Deb said...

Thank you so much, Michelle and also Kailani - it was so exciting to find out that I'd won, especially in such great company. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! :)

Anonymous said...

I love writing contests. If I knew of this one earlier I would have entered. Do you have many of these?
Maribeth
www.marnini.wordpress.com