Andrew was in Barrow, Alaska last week on business and came across these photos. I hate to say it but it doesn't exactly inspire me to join him on one of his trips any time soon.
And last week I left out mentioning any of the week's kind commentors because I had such a long list of links for the Write-Away Contest I thought they'd just get lost but I'm back this week with thanks to the following people who seem to always be there with a nice thing to say.
Hope you all had a wonderful week and thanks for your visits this week!
* Robin at Around the Island. Life in Tel Aviv never seemed so close as when I'm reading her blog.
* Patois at Whee! All the Way Home. Just check out her trip to the Grand Canyon . . .
* Angie at Seven Clown Circus. I was just telling someone how I'd love to meet her in real life because she seems so nice.
* Wherever Ewe Go There Ewe Are. An American in the UK--wish I could go for a visit!
* Tammy's Times. I just think she's the greatest--plus she loves knitting!
Sponsored by Manfred Mantis Play Sets--Play equipment for the 21st century.
Technorati tags: Alaska