As I check out for the weekend I wanted to leave you with a few of the fabulous things I've found around the internet lately.
Best craft projects:
- A fold-out lunch bag tutorial from Design Sponge. Now if only I could make it with Spiderman so my son would use it . . .
- Why didn't I think of this giant game of pick up sticks? Via Giddy Goat.
- The Toymaker is a website where you can download all sorts of paper templates for toys. Found through Zakka Life Crafts.
- Playdough cookies from Sassy Priscilla. Rest assured folks they're non-toxic.
- Broken glass jello from Just Jen--and no, it's not dangerous. Just cool.
- I loved this post from Write-Stuff about intrusive thoughts. Funny and interesting.
- Simple tips for getting sponsorships from Adventures in Babywearing.
- Love the music, love the thoughts from Oktober 5 with Simon and Garfunkel's 10 Blogging Lessons.
- 12 Steps for Creating Non-Fussy Eaters. If only my mother in law had read this all those years ago . . .
Best blogs I've added to my reader:
- Audrey's blog-Her 365 days of fashion tips for moms has me hooked.
- Apron Strings Aflutter-Not that new to me, but the daily reads are great.
- Tangarang-Great crafts. Need I say more?
Anything listed on the Message Board! Eighty blog contests and giveaways to enter so take a peek!
Sponsored by Pink and Blue: for unique baby gifts to make them "ooh" and "ahh."