I've been stumbling around lately and have found some fabulous food blogs and recipes and while I am busily cooking up a storm I wanted to share some of them with you
And don't tell me you're not as in love with that picture as I am but you're going to have to click on the link to find out how it's done.
- Spaghetti Hot Dogs from Plum Pudding (She saw it at Boing Boing but her picture kicks Boing Boing's fanny across town).
- Quick Cinnamon Rolls from The Big Red Kitchen (these look so fun and I LOVE all breads)
- Chocolate-Caramel Cookies from Su Good Sweets (I've used saltines in sweets before and they're good).
- Dandelion Syrup from 5 Orange Potatoes (yes you read that right. Dandelions. Come on, you're curious right?)
- Grilled Cheesecake from Cakespy.com (I'm noticing these are all sweet things here. Where are my vegetables I ask?)
- Moroccan Cinnamon Oranges from A Bit of This and a Bit of That (okay at least that's rather on the healthy side).
- Homemade Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup from Becoming Janel (If it's anything like the stuff at Quizno's I'm there).
All Rileyed Up (and her meme here is fabulous. Completely love it)
Ancestories: The Stories of My Ancestors
Wise Herb's Random Jottings
The Second Half of My Life
Random Thoughts of a Great Granny Grandma