Continuing in my week of slacking off while I'm camping and roughing it here are a few of the links I've been admiring lately:
- Want a party in your mouth? Firecracker cookies made with Pop Rocks would seem to do the trick.
- Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls sound like the perfectly perfect-most summer perfection to me.
- I don't know what it is but I love these tiny wooden toy acorns. Strange, but there it is.
- Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cupcakes. What else can I say?
- And if sweets aren't your thing how about a Chinese Buffet at home?
- Complete with Pot Stickers?
- And Jolanthe has a deal where you can get FamilyFun Magazine for $5. As in a subscription, not a single issue. Good deal huh?