If you have ten minutes to spare I suggest you use them to watch this video. It's a presentation by Prof. Philip Zimbardo that is visually fascinating and intellectually attractive on the subject of time. Hats off to my husband for sending it to me.
And if you find yourself with even more time on your hands here are a few more worthy sites. I've posted all of these links previously through Facebook and Twitter and if you haven't already done so I suggest that you follow Scribbit there--when I come across good stuff I always share it through Facebook and Twitter so it can pay to be a fan, right?
- The Wall Street Journal writes in "'Vanity' Press Goes Digital" about how digital self-publishing is catching more and more attention. Yea for ebooks!
- Art for Small Hands has a gorgeous project for Paper Mache Birds that I'd try myself.
- Looking for a good breakfast recipe? Here are 100 Ways to Break an Egg (and when they say "break" they mean "cook").
- This Sushi Cake looks so much better than actual sushi I'd absolutely have a piece.
- Instructables has a recipe for 5 Minute Ice Cream that sounds fun as an afternoon treat.