And if you find yourself with even more time on your hands here are a few more worthy sites. I've posted all of these links previously through Facebook and Twitter and if you haven't already done so I suggest that you follow Scribbit there--when I come across good stuff I always share it through Facebook and Twitter so it can pay to be a fan, right?
- The Wall Street Journal writes in "'Vanity' Press Goes Digital" about how digital self-publishing is catching more and more attention. Yea for ebooks!
- Art for Small Hands has a gorgeous project for Paper Mache Birds that I'd try myself.
- Looking for a good breakfast recipe? Here are 100 Ways to Break an Egg (and when they say "break" they mean "cook").
- This Sushi Cake looks so much better than actual sushi I'd absolutely have a piece.
- Instructables has a recipe for 5 Minute Ice Cream that sounds fun as an afternoon treat.
Very cool video. The problem is that he explained the problem, but didn't explain how to fix it. How do we change our children's time perspective?
Very interesting video, and I LOVE that Art for Small Hands site! I'm homeschooling and am a little bit art challenged, so it's a great resource for me. Thanks for sharing.
Yeah, I was wondering about the solution as well. I find videos like that so awesome. People complain so much about kids and technology and how much time is wasted, but I think there's a huge opportunity that we're missing out on. How can schools change to reflect what kids know, that is, active, technology-based life?
Fascinating video--and like you said, very cool to watch. Thanks for passing it on. It gave me food for thought.
Talk about timing! My 22 year old son sent me a link to the same video just a few days ago. I also found it interesting and have passed it on to friends and relatives. Other videos are also available.
i'm surprised by your posting of this video. You hve never posted anything that was anti-another religion. Yet the video attempts to portray Catholics as lazy and un future oriented.
That's a great video ty for sharing.
That video is really cool!
I finally had 10 minutes! That was amazing... Lots to think about! Thanks for sharing...
AWESOME video!! Thanks so much for sharing it! I'll be passing this on.
that was a good video. thanks for posting it.
Post a Comment