Welcome to day one of a week of giveaways where I have more than a dozen sponsors with beautiful gifts for you.
Entering is easy, leave a comment on a giveaway post for a chance to win that day's prize. I will leave all the giveaways open for the week through Sunday December 7th then I'll draw all the giveaway winners Monday December 8th and will announce all the winners at once on Tuesday December 9th.
One entry per person please. I'm sorry but due to shipping costs giveaways are open to those with a U.S. address.
Starting the week off with a bang is Tupperware, a name we all know when it comes to quality food storage and kitchen gadgets but have you seen their latest products?
A few of my favorites, old and new, that are under $20 include the Fondue for Two, Teen Meal to Go Set, Spice Containers, Empanada Maker Set and Microwave Cereal Bowls
Talk about your stocking stuffers--but when it comes to stuffing your own stocking today's winner gets a gift basket that includes these handy treats and tools:
- Twistable Peeler-it twists to reach better angles
- Set of 2 Microfiber Multipurpose Dish Towels-to prevent lint and dust on your dishes
- CrystalWave Divided Dish-perfect for meals on the go
- CrystalWave Lunch’n Dish with Cold Cup-comes with a lid
- Holiday Round Canister Set-for packaging gifts or storing holiday cookies
- Escence Antibacterial Gel-so you smell good in the kitchen
- Escence Hand Lotion-with citrus and cilantro
- 2 packets of the Simple Indulgence Cinnamon Chip Scone Mix-a tasty treat for dunking
- 12” Round Container-can you have too many containers?
Don't forget to check on the Message Board to see the other great contests and events that people have posted--there are more prizes to win.
Technorati tags: product reviews, giveaways, Tupperware, kitchen