Welcome to Scribbit, a blog about motherhood in Alaska. I'm Michelle Mitton and I've been married to Andrew since 1992, we have four children (Lillian age 7, David age 11, Spencer age 13 and Grace age 16) and I post about life here in Alaska along with anything else I happen to enjoy.
I publish recipes on Sundays, household tips or crafts on Wednesdays and product reviews and giveaways on Saturday. Other days find me publishing stories about our Alaskan adventures, thoughts on parenting, tips for building your own blog and an occasional interview with a celebrity, author or guest blogger (don't miss the interview I had with Patrick Dempsey or Mary Lou Retton).
You can read my ebook Blogging in Pink: A Woman's Guide which can be downloaded for free for pdf format or through Amazon.com for a digital reader format.
For a list of awards please see my Awards and Press page.
For information on blog statistics or purchasing a graphic or text ad please see my Advertising page.
Some of my more popular posts in various areas since then include:
- Wherein our Heroine Unknowingly Aids and Abets
- Oh Yea? So What Is Your Child Wearing?
- Winner Creek Trail: Best Hike in Alaska
- They Grow up So Fast?
- Twenty Free Summer Activities for Kids in Anchorage, Alaska
- Great Things about Alaska
- More Tips for Improving Your Child's Literacy
- Tic Tac Toe on the Go
- Making a Quiet Family
- Nouns that Should Be Celebrity Baby Names
- Teaching Courtesy: Be a Little Nicer to the Waitress
- Readers' Panel: Dealing with Nasty Comments
- Ten Housekeeping Tips for Your Blog
Feel welcome to leave a comment by clicking on the comments link at the end of any post. If you'd like to contact me you may use my contact form or email me directly at scribbit [at] gmail.com.
If you'd like to visit again you can:
- Add Scribbit as a bookmark on del.icio.us
- Subscribe to receive my posts through your email by clicking here
- Subscribe to my RSS feed. If you're unfamiliar with RSS feeds this post and video explain it well.
Welcome to Scribbit!
Scribbit is a registered trademark and is the sole property of Michelle Mitton. Copyright 2005-2010, all rights reserved.