These little guys are so cute, cuddly and easy enough to produce that you could be swimming with rabbits. Swimming. They make a nice little craft for children who can handle a needle and thread or a hot glue gun.
1. Take a square piece of felt (around nine or ten inches wide)
2. Sew the corners together to form legs (see the photo at left) but leave it a little open in the middle and turn the whole thing right side out.
3. Take a little ball of batting and stuff it inside to make the head and tie around it with some embroidery floss. Now you should have a nice little ball for a head.
4. Stuff the bunny with batting and sew the whole thing closed.
5. Cut little ears out of felt like the ones you see at left here, fold them in half and aerodynamically hot glue them to the bunny's head.
6. Give him a pompom tail, a tiny pompom or triangle felt nose and some googly eyes. He's good to go!
So what are your good Easter or spring time ideas? I've got a few from past posts you might like:
* Easter Peeps Treats
* Sugar Easter Eggs
Leave your links below!
Technorati tags: crafts, children, activities, Easter, holidays
Wednesday, February 27, 2008